Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

KDR's Online

• fire205
  • Topic Author

fire205 created the topic: KDR's Online

Dear All,
I have completed all of my CPL Subjects and currently going through my KDR study prior to my flight test.
I am going to type them all out and summarise the topic as my CFI has recommended to do.

Is there any where online where I can go to help me fine the area of deficiency as the dot points on the KDR Report are way too brief.

I have trawled through the CASA Website but cant seem to find the syllabus with for example "A.2.7.1.1(b) Lat and long Time differences"

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: KDR's Online

I am not aware of any translation of the CASA syllabus items into a detailed description of the question associated with that item. I'm afraid the very brief description given in the DAY VFR Syllabus is the best you can expect.

I guess you have checked out the CASA Syllabus at www.pdfdownload.org/pdf2html/pdf2html.ph...ras03.pdf&images=yes

The first number in the reference [2, in your example], refers to Block 2 of the syllabus. So 2.7.1.1(b) means Block 2 Item 7.1.1(b). If the reference starts with 1, it refers to Block 1. Unfortunately, the description doesn't give much information about what the specific question was actually about. That does make it difficult when you are asked by your CFI to prepare summaries of you KDR because you're never quite sure just what particular deficiency in your knoweldge caused you to choose the incorrect answer. I guess it's really up to the CFI to probe that issue and to satisfy himself/herself that you are up to speed on that topic.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds