Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

PAOS Exam

• lurch126
  • Topic Author

lurch126 created the topic: PAOS Exam

Hi guys,

My name is Ryan and i just migrated to Australia around 2 weeks back... I have already completed my JAR PPL in Sri Lanka and i'm hoping to gain my CPL in Adelaide... I have already spoken to a flying school and purchased most of the Bob Tait books.. I have been asked to sit a PAOS exam in order to start my CPL theory and no one seems to know anything about PAOS exams... I have spent hours online trying to find out which books will help me pass the PAOS exam and what a PAOS exam consists of as i'm not sure if its a mixture of all the PPL subjects or just Air Law.. Please be kind enough to advice me on what a PAOS exam consists of and if any Bob Tait books will help me pass this exam...

Kind Regards
Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: PAOS Exam

Ryan

The PAOS is exam is entirely AIP LAW. It covers the Air Law Syllabus for BAK and PPL. You will find the content of the PAOS exam on the CASA web page at www.casa.gov.au/scripts/nc.dll?WCMS:STANDARD::pc=PC_90062

You will find the DAY VFR Syllabus at www.pdfdownload.org/pdf2html/pdf2html.ph...ras03.pdf&images=yes

I suggest you get a copy of our CPL Air Law book and study Part 1 and Part 2. Part 3 contains some CPL material and it wouldn't hurt to cover that as well. The CPL Air Law book will give you lots of sample questions with fully referenced answers and it will prepare you for the CASA PAOS exam.

The Air Law book is available from our online store .

Bob

• lurch126
  • Topic Author

lurch126 replied the topic: Re: PAOS Exam

Thanks Bob... I have already purchased the CPL Air Law book from your website.. I want to finish my PAOS exam and then finish my CPL theory before i start flying... Better to get the theory out of the way and then concentrate on flying... I have purchased most of your books and they are the easiest text books to study and provide the best explanations... I was told that you don't cater to the ATPL crowd.. Would you have any recommendations and advice to offer a bloke who would want to self study for the CASA ATPL Exams?

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds