Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Theory Courses

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Megzy505 created the topic: Theory Courses

Hey

Does anyone know of any really good theory courses/ places where I do Fixed Wing Aerodynamic?!?

I'm still struggling with this exam and I've been doing it all home study and now i think i just gotta get someone to lecture this to me!

In Perth, WA or East coast...

Thanks all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Theory Courses

We do in-house courses here too :-) Check out the CPL course timetables for this year and if one suits you can use the enrolment form and sign up just for CPL Aerodynamics.

If you haven't already, you might want to also look at the Aerodynamics Exam Preps. Bob has just finished creating detailed answers to all questions so the exam debrief actually reads like a supplementary textbook session.

I know Elzy is instructing over in that part of the world. You might want to drop him a PM and see if he has any ideas.

Apart from that, does anyone have any good recommendations for theory providers a bit closer to home for Megzy?

Cheers,

Rich

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: Theory Courses

Thanks for the plug Rich! :P

The college side of where I work has an ever-rotating roster of theory subjects running on a part time basis, every Tuesday & Thursday night as far as I'm aware. Might want to jump in on that?

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Megzy505 replied the topic: Re: Theory Courses

I have tried the new bob tait exams so ill give them a go.

I think its the theory mostly, like i think certain things are right and the way I'm approaching it but they probably not.

Elzy, Where abouts are you doing your theory classes from?

• Megzy505
  • Topic Author

Megzy505 replied the topic: Re: Theory Courses

Richard, I have just missed the Aerodynmaic course
Damn :(

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds