Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

THANK YOU!

• simsim
  • Topic Author

simsim created the topic: THANK YOU!

Hi Bob and Richard,

I would like to thank you guys for assistance with some questions during my CPL studies.
Last Monday 26th sep I passed my final exam in Air Law with 90% and it was all thanks to Bob Tait’s books (All 7 books that is), it has been great journey since December last year till now.
P.s: All you guys still doing CPL keep pushing on and relay on the assistance of Bob and Richard and their professionalism in this field.

I am moving onto to study for ATPL air law at this moment since everything is still fresh in my mind from CPL air law and I have become familiar with finding details in CAO, CAR and AIP's it was merely common sense to do that first and get it out of the way, this exam will be done on 17th October! After which I will revert back to the FINALLY of Bob Tait’s series of books and that is IREX!

Thanks,
Sarmad :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: THANK YOU!

Sarmad

Thanks for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with you. I'm glad to hear you found your association with us helpful. We find it very rewarding to see another young pilot on his/her way to achieving the dream. All the best with your future studies and we certainly look forward to seeing you back for IREX.

Blue skies and soft landings always..........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds