Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the enquiries forum. this is the place to ask questions relating to our books, our courses or the school. If you have a more specific problem relating to aviation theory, check out the Question and Answer forums. That's the best place to post your technical questions.

Airlaw & AGK CPL

• johannjam
  • Topic Author

johannjam created the topic: Airlaw & AGK CPL

Hi guys, I have a question regarding my text books. When I started my training back in January 2009 the flying school sold me the whole kit of books from you, still I have to more subjects to sit they are air law & AGK but I am quite worried about it specially with air law because I do not know if still I can use these books? For air law I have the issue # 7 & for AGK I have issue # 5.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: Airlaw & AGK CPL

AGK will be fine. Air Law has been amended fairly extensively because of the changes from GAAP to Class D, and quite a few changes to references for AIP etc. I know it's a pain in the but, but it might be worth your while to consider getting the latest issue direct from us. Some pilot supply stores may still have an older version on the shelf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds