SlimHeader

facebook_page_plugin
NEW RELEASE Series of Video Lectures based on the Instrument Rating Study Guide (14 Mar 2019)

Individual topics are available for purchase through PayPal starting at $10

at online.bobtait.com.au/course/index.php?categoryid=22

or Contact Maree in the Office This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 0732040965 if you wish to purchased the entire Course for $675

My ass handed to me COSA exam

• Thank you received: 2

mikee1 created the topic: My ass handed to me COSA exam

So confused right now.
Studied my ass off, hit around 90% pass on the cosa practice exams and after a couple of weeks going over those I almost couldn't get one wrong heading into the exam.
Hit 97% on my FAA Commercial exam so I set myself a high standard.
I felt pretty confident heading into the test.... after the first 5-6 questions I was a little panicked and by the end just downright flabbergasted!!
I would say 20% of my questions in the exam related to bob tait practice exams, the rest were way out of left field and I literally don't know where to go from here...
End result was a 68%...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 32

Stuart Tait replied the topic: My ass handed to me COSA exam

Sorry to hear that Mikee
I'm assuming that your refering to the Air Law exam?

Stuart

• Thank you received: 2

mikee1 replied the topic: My ass handed to me COSA exam

Yeah Stuart... unfortunately so.
I passed the CHUF yesterday... that related to the study and questions i prepared for the exam, even though many of the questions as rightly everyone has pointed out could very well be 2 of the answers and legitimately be correct, i managed to err on the side of the correct one lol.
I'm not exactly sure what to study from here... I honestly was at the point of going through the Air law book from you guys and the practice exams, and getting what felt like 95-100 right!

Time to create page: 0.620 seconds