Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin

COSA Pass

• kabs97
  • Topic Author

kabs97 created the topic: COSA Pass

Just wanted to thank Bob and Stuart for these books and study material as they help out a lot for the exam.

A comfortable pass in the COSA exam but not without a good amount of study.

I would recommend before sitting the exam to thoroughly read the extract and know:
- Maintenance schedule and who can perform what
- Recency requirements
- Alternate requirements
- The procedures when entering a PRD area
- When it is mandatory to obtain a weather forceast
- Separation Minima for T/O and Landing at both controlled and non controlled aerodromes

Before going in for the exam I would also read the AIP well and know where to find certain things such as classifications of Met Vis for different classes of airspace, different provisions to different types of A/C in different airspace, as well as reading the laws and procedures in regards to the ADIZ.

For the ERSA, I read through the EMERG section of the book and found some questions to come from there regarding survival equipment and when and how to use it as well as distress signals.

For the charts, I just went in knowing what each chart was used for and made sure I understood what was actually on the chart.

I got confused on certain questions because CASA words their questions differently so make sure to re read the question and also cross out any answers that you think are wrong before choosing the right one.

Thank you again to Bob, Stuart and anyone else involved with this study material and online exams. They have been very helpful and I will be using the Human Factors book for the exam in the upcoming days.

Thank you again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: COSA Pass

Congratulations Kabir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds