Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× This is the forum where our students can discuss things relating to their studies or experiences they have had while studying Bob's courses. Please keep it clean, professional and of course entertaining!

CQ ADVENTURE FLIGHTS

• cq adventure flights
  • Topic Author

cq adventure flights created the topic: CQ ADVENTURE FLIGHTS

Hi there,
Have finally got my dream business up and running in Mackay doing adventure flights in my Yak 52. Completed my commercial theory with Bob Taits and can't speak highly enough of the experience and assistance from the team at BT's. Looking forward to attacking the IREX soon, then onto MECIR eventually. Anyone passing through Mackay, drop us a line and maybe catch up for some aero's over the islands.
Cheers,
Fitzy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: CQ ADVENTURE FLIGHTS

Fitzy

Congratulations on getting your business up and running. Can't think of a better place to be doing it than there in Mackay. Where is your business located on the airfield? I must drop in next time I pass through in the Pacer. I remember doing aeobatic training in an S2 Pitts with the Martin brothers at Mackay. The tower used to clear us to operate right over the runway! They were the days....Please keep in touch and send us some pics.

I envy you.

Bob

• cq adventure flights
  • Topic Author

cq adventure flights replied the topic: Re: CQ ADVENTURE FLIGHTS

Bob,
Thanks for that. I have the Yak camping with Chrisair, and I am doing flights from outside the aero club, alongside the Tigermoth. A popular place for doing aero's with punters, is parallel the airport, over the water (Flat-top and Round-top islands). Only trouble is that it is D class to 4500, and C class above, and my aeros's are still above 3000, so makes for some accuracy req'd flying there!! But a great thing to practice. I see how you got into aero's now, they are so addictive. Bit of a prob with the Yak's drinking habits, but so worth it. Look forward to your passing through in the Pacer. Will get some pics through to you asap.
Fitzy
Fitzy

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds