Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× This is the forum where our students can discuss things relating to their studies or experiences they have had while studying Bob's courses. Please keep it clean, professional and of course entertaining!

Passed CHUF - first of 7

• Thank you received: 0

heidif created the topic: Passed CHUF - first of 7

Passed my CHUF exam yesterday. You're not kidding when you say CASA love to use word tricks. I was passing the Bob Tait practice exams and Pilot Practice Exams with over 85% and a lot over 90% some 100%. I ended up with 83% in the actual exam.
I really dislike that you don't find out which questions you got wrong and what the correct answer should have been. Will have to get used to that though since I've got at least another 6 CPL exams to go!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Passed CHUF - first of 7

Congratulations Heidi 83 is a solid pass

Cheers

• Rhys

Rhys replied the topic: Passed CHUF - first of 7

I totally agree Heidi! I had the same experience yesterday with CHUF after scoring high 90s in lots of prac exams as well. It was really (and unnecessarily) testing my English comprehension - you know your stuff but then get tripped up by some linguistic gymnastics and then have to respond to a KDR without knowing why you tripped up... not very helpful for identifying true knowledge deficiencies.

Well done to us though! I'm just glad I don't have to repeat it.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds