Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× This is the forum where our students can discuss things relating to their studies or experiences they have had while studying Bob's courses. Please keep it clean, professional and of course entertaining!

synthetic FIGHT trainer

• Tom222
  • Topic Author

Tom222 created the topic: synthetic FIGHT trainer

So I was doing a bit of IREX study before my exam on Thursday, and I read that to stay current i can fly approaches in a synthetic FIGHT trainer.
I haven't seen one of these around before haha.
if anyone can show me one, i would love to see it :P
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: synthetic FIGHT trainer

Hi Tom,

Yes synthetic fight trainers can be used to maintain currency. For example, here is a shot of Trevor using a synthetic fight trainer to shoot an ILS to minimums at YBBN.

Cheers,

Rich

P.S. thanks for the errata, we'll get onto it :P
Attachments:

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: synthetic FIGHT trainer

Hah! How did you go? I had an exam this morning, first one in about 3 years at that place.. Those same old feelings of panic returned when I looked at the Submit button...

• Tom222
  • Topic Author

Tom222 replied the topic: synthetic FIGHT trainer

Haha! Scraped a pass with 75%. Had to use every last minute though. Those few seconds after you have hit submit and are waiting for your result take forever!! How did you go?

• captainellzy

Good stuff, I'm gonna sit IREX in a few weeks I think. I passed the PMI exam for Grade 1 FIR with 86% so pretty happy with that as it's very much a wishy washy exam.. But aren't they all :P

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: synthetic FIGHT trainer

Congratulations on your progression through the ranks Ellzy! It was good to hear from you again. So, how's the instructing going?

Cheers,

Rich

• captainellzy

Thanks Rich, it's going extremely well. I'm at a different school now, same airport. Fingers crosses to have my upgrade done by the end of June then it's into the instrument rating. I'll start studying for the exam now though, might have a few questions for you all =)

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds