Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Downwind report in CTA.

• Thank you received: 0

bradneilson created the topic: Downwind report in CTA.

Hi, I am new to this forum and prepping for my PPL exam. Q 23 Page 401 Bob Tait PPL Vol 2. I opted answer D, but the correct answer is C. I have done considerable study and can only find definitive content in ERSA 2.12.4 as referenced in the question. ‘Arriving or circuit raining aircraft must report downwind’. I cannot find reference to ‘all Class C control zones at all times’ in the prelim to that para in ERSA. Am I missing something? Pls help….

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 239

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Downwind report in CTA.

G'day Brad

You'll find what your looking for in the AIP ENR 1.1 para 2.12.4 also Page 280 of the VFRG

Cheers
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 0

bradneilson replied the topic: Downwind report in CTA.

Hi Stuart, I must be missing something. I was referring to that AIP ENR 1.1 para 2.12.4. ( I inserted ‘Arriving or circuit training aircraft must report downwind’) above. My answer D, almost mimics it word for word. However D is incorrect. C, being the correct answer, according to the answer sheet, refers to 'Class C control zones at all times'. Surely C can't be correct as stated in the answer sheet at the end?
Sorry, just trying to get clarity going forward, regards, Brad.

• Thank you received: 239

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Downwind report in CTA.

G'day Brad

You make a point, they changed the wording slightly, so I'll amend that question to reflect that.

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds