Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CPL LAW extract.

• Nicholaspryzibilla
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Nicholaspryzibilla created the topic: CPL LAW extract.

Hi all,
Ive just started CPL AIR LAW and from what ive been told there is a Extract going around that would be of great use to me? is anybody able to provide a link?
Kind Regards Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: CPL LAW extract.

Nick
Go to the face page on our web site. Click on EXTRACT. Then select IREX EXTRACT.

• Nicholaspryzibilla
  • Topic Author

Nicholaspryzibilla replied the topic: CPL LAW extract.

Thanks Bob,
I was Unsure on whether to use this.
there was a previous post Question this IREX extract for use with CPL LAW and someone stated that it would not be comprehensive enough.
Does this Contain all the information required?
regards Nick
Attachments:

Nick
I just realized that I gave you instructions for the IREX extract. It's the Air Law extract you're after - sorry about that. We have been running Air Law classes this year and the students used our AIR LAW EXTRACT and I didn't hear any negative feed-back. If you download the entire document as much as 50% of it is irrelevant. The exam assumes you are domestic VFR, not international IFR/RPT. If you'd rather download all of the documents just to be safe of course that's fine. I note that the AIP is written on the assumption that it's being read on a computer with links to other documents such as the BOM manuals.

Bob

• Nicholaspryzibilla
  • Topic Author

Thanks Bob,
Is there a Link to the Extract or is it available for purchase somewhere? its not within the same link as the IREX extract link you sent me?
cheers Nick

Red face for me!! I've just discovered that we no longer have an Air Law extract for downloading. Apparently it ended up so big that it was decided to drop it. Sorry for the confusion Nick. It looks like you just have to download the documents from the CASA site.

• Nicholaspryzibilla
  • Topic Author

No worries,
I've already started chipping away at condensing my own document out of the original documents.
thanks for getting back to me.
cheers Nick

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds