Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Matters to be checked before take off

• Thank you received: 0

Jase88 created the topic: Matters to be checked before take off

Hi Bob,

Please find attached image.

I'm having a lot of trouble with the latest exam prep questions, i can't seem to find the wording of certain answers in the regulations. I'm not sure if its me or these need to be updated.

This one says the answer is "before the first flight of each day" but in the regs it states "before each flight".

Please assist,

Many thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Matters to be checked before take off

The Air Law exams have turned into a nightmare!! There is so much information scattered over so many documents that it's become an enormous job just to find what you want. When you do, its written in such convoluted legalese that you are never sure just what it's trying to tell you.

Anyway. Restraint of cargo is covered in CASR 91.585.
I have had to rewrite some questions on checks prior to take-off.
Some items that were 'before the first flight of the day' are now 'before take-off'.
CASR 91.510 differentiates between 'highly volatile fuel (AVGAS), No passengers on board.
and other than highly volatile fuel (AVTUR) Passenger may be on board if approval under 91.045 has been granted.

Keep up the good work. We really do appreciate your feed-back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jase88

• Thank you received: 0

Jase88 replied the topic: Matters to be checked before take off

Hi Bob,

Yea i thought that might be the case, it's making it very difficult to study for the exam because i don't know what answer they're really looking for. I have my exam booked in for 2 weeks away and i really don't want to fail, I've been getting decent marks and haven't failed one yet. I'm considering rescheduling the exam

Thanks for the clarification with those particular regulations.

I'll keep the feedback coming :)

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds