Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Air Law Preparation. Highlighting, section removal......?

• Sofeopka
  • Topic Author

Sofeopka created the topic: Air Law Preparation. Highlighting, section removal......?

Air Law Preparation. Highlighting, section removal......?

Greetings all.

I'm preparing to sit my Air Law exam.

I've realised that there are sections of the CAO complete publication that appear to not be relevant, I.e. CAO 20.7.1B (weight and performance related).

Is there a benefit to removing what shouldn't be required in the CPL Law exam to promote easier locating of information contained within the publications that will be required for the examination?

Also, is there any general advice for the use of the highlighting aid?

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to your reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Air Law Preparation. Highlighting, section removal......?

G'day Sofeopka

We have an extract of the CAO, CAR,CASR that is just the relevant sections for the Air Law exam it is aproved by CASA to take into the exam, it can be found here www.bobtait.com.au/extracts you can follow the instructions on the page on how to utilize the document.

Guidance on highlighting and tabs etc. www.casa.gov.au/standard-page/permitted-material-under-part-61

Cheers

• Sofeopka
  • Topic Author

Sofeopka replied the topic: Air Law Preparation. Highlighting, section removal......?

Thank you Stuart, that's amazing!

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds