Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

How can I know which appendix should be used on FDP exam questions?

• Thank you received: 0

Star Alliance created the topic: How can I know which appendix should be used on FDP exam questions?

Hi there,
seeking help of FDP questions.

In the FDP questions of CASA exam, do they clearly provide a scenario that let me know which Appendix of CAO 48.1 to be used? Or I have to judge it by myself?

And by the way, what is the relationship among these appendixes?
For example, Appendix 1 is basic limits, appendix 4 is any operation. Why the Appendix 1 the basic limit of all kinds of operation, we still can deviate from it in Appendix 4 and 5?

Utterly confusing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SJM

SJM replied the topic: How can I know which appendix should be used on FDP exam questions?

The question will state which appendix to use. They may refer to it by Appendix number or by description ('Basic' meaning appendix 1)

The operator can chose which appendices they operate under but you don't need to be too concerned about this from an exam perspective.

Please read and understand the entire CAO 48.1 2019, specifically section 6.

• Thank you received: 0

Star Alliance replied the topic: How can I know which appendix should be used on FDP exam questions?

Thanks a lot for your prompt and fantastic reply! Seems the FDP questions will be difficult is the exam, I will read the whole 48.1 thoroughly.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds