Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Which Charts Are actually Required

• simondavies
  • Topic Author

simondavies created the topic: Which Charts Are actually Required

Sorry if this is covered somewhere.....

I know that the following charts are permissible for Air Law.
ERC Low 1/2 & ERC Low 3/4
Hobart & Brisbane VTC's
Aus PCA

Which charts are actually required, or is it just another donation to air services?

Regards

SD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Which Charts Are actually Required

We have no access to the actual CASA questions. There is no reason why questions cannot be asked on any of those charts, so I'm afraid it would be risky not to have them all.

Bob

• simondavies
  • Topic Author

simondavies replied the topic: Which Charts Are actually Required

Ok thanks for the reply.

• Sofeopka

Sofeopka replied the topic: Which Charts Are actually Required

I hear what your saying about donations to ASA.

However, trying to save, what is relatively speaking, a small amount of money to achieve a goal that requires a lot of personal commitment and time may be foolish.

I have completed four CASA exams and initially when forking over my money for publications I hesitated at times. However it has always been money well spent and I haven't regretted any of the purchases. The Bob Tait online exams are also a must in my opinion.

I would go as far to say that regarding the publications, although the absolute most up-to-date may be hard to arrange, having ones without reasonable recency (older than six months) may be perilous.

Every mark counts, and for many exams it could be that one mark that gets you over the line.

Good luck!

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds