SlimHeader

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CAR Extract

• Thank you received: 0

mrussell42 created the topic: CAR Extract

I've been doing the Bob Tait Exam Preps for Air Law and using your CAR/CAO Extracts. In Exam 3 there was a question from CAR 2 (page 42, attached screen shot of my answer). The extract doesn't include that CAR reference (or maybe I just can't find it), it begins at CAR 42 on page 55. Is your extract a comprehensive list of references that are likely to be questioned in the exam ?

Thanks,
Martin Russell

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 111

bobtait replied the topic: CAR Extract

You will find that reference (CAR Regualtion 2 para 7d) at the bottom of the very first page of the CPL LAW extract. I did ask CASA if I could include an index in the extract, but they said no. Apparently that makes it too easy to find stuff.

File Attachment:

File Name: CARVOLUME131.pdf
File Size:338 KB
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 0

mrussell42 replied the topic: CAR Extract

Thanks Bob. Yes, I can see it now. No, we don’t want to be able to find stuff too easily :-) As it turned out, I passed Air Law today using the extract and studying with your exam preps. So thanks !

Martin.

• Thank you received: 111

bobtait replied the topic: CAR Extract

WOW! That's great news Martin. Congratulations. Another one behind you.

Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: abargri

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds