Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Books to Take to Exam

• stevepinnell89
  • Topic Author

stevepinnell89 created the topic: Books to Take to Exam

G'day Team,

Currently got 2 exams to go and Left Air Law and Performance to the end.

Now the Air Law exam, In terms of things to take in, I will be using the Air Services list.

So the texts or folders would be:

• AIP textbook containing Part 1 – General (GEN), Part 2 – Enroute (ENR), Part 3 – Aerodromes (AD), Index and any AIP Sup
• CAO Parts 20 to 95.2***
• CAR (1988)***
• CASR (1998) Part 61***

• ERSA Complete, includes Airservices produced Runway Distances Supplement

Am I correct in assuming that the CAO, CAR and CASR can be disregarded and just use the CPL Law Handout/extracts document that you you guys have put together?

Would I still need the separate CASR Part 61???

Im much more keen to narrow my library down to a folder rather than 3!

Thanks in Advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stuart Tait

Stuart Tait replied the topic: Books to Take to Exam

G'day Steve

The extract is all you need for the exam it covers CAO, CAR and CASR. Just make sure it is bound as per the permitted materials in the exam.There is a link on this page if your not sure www.bobtait.com.au/extracts

Cheers

• stevepinnell89
  • Topic Author

stevepinnell89 replied the topic: Books to Take to Exam

Awesome Thanks Stuart,

Makes it lots easier to cart it all around!

Just wondering in terms of 'bound'. I have read the casa website that states they can't be loose articles of paper so I have put the extract into the Air Services 4 ring binder.

I have currently put dividers in to split the CAO/CASR/CAR. Do you reckon I will get pulled up on this? or as it just differentiates the documents from each other rather than individual elements of the same document it would be permissible?

• Stuart Tait

The dividers might be a issue but since you have it in a ring binder you can just pull them out also it varies from centre to centre

• LachlanClyne

LachlanClyne replied the topic: Books to Take to Exam

I have an AirLaw exam coming up and I was wondering how you went with your dividers? I was wondering if it is possible to put more dividers into the CAR or if they only permit dividers for separation of volumes?

• Thank you received: 2

rubber replied the topic: Books to Take to Exam

Hi Stuart,

The extract is a wonderful idea. Could it be used for the Helicopter Air Law exam?

Cheers

• Stuart Tait

G'day Rubber

As I haven't looked into the helicopter MOS I couldn't answer that with any confidence sorry.

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds