Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Questions about the extract

• kabs97
  • Topic Author

kabs97 created the topic: Questions about the extract

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading through and studying for the COSA (CLWA) exam that I have coming up.

Been using the extract and it has proved to be very helpful however I have some questions on it. In the CASR section of the extract, only Part 61 is included, the CASR is a huge document and I was wondering if this is all we would need?

Thanks for the help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Questions about the extract

Yes, Part 61 is all that you need. Any other questions on law will relate to the 'old' CAR or CAO. The reason why we created the extract was to relieve students of the high cost and inconvenience of obtaining the whole document. We had students bringing their documents to class in great wheeled suitcases!

Just remember that CASA has approved our extract for use in the exam room providing it is bound (no loose pages) and it contains no hand-written notes. You can highlight to your heart's content.

All the best with your study.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds