Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Regarding Air law exam

• K320neo
  • Topic Author

K320neo created the topic: Regarding Air law exam

Hi !

I will be writing my Air law exam by the end of this month. Need help as to how to go about the preparation.

Also is the old CAO 48.0 still valid ..?? As in can I expect questions on it ? If yes then how will it be indicated if the question refers to the old CAO or the new one ..?
I am an international student so don't have much idea about the CASA exams and Australian procedures as far as aviation is concerned .
I am using bob tait CPL air law book and jeppes as of now.

Kindly help me out for the preparation for air law.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Regarding Air law exam

The 'old' CAO 48 is still valid and questions may be asked on it. Also the 'New CAO 48 (instrument 1013) is also now in force and questions may be asked on it also (only Appendix 1, 4 & 5 are examined are examined at the CPL level).

Operators are given the choice of which version they wish to use subject to CASA approval of their Operations Manual. Operators may also draw up their own Fatigue Management System and submit it to CASA for approval.

The exam will field questions on the old CAO 48 and Appendix 1, 4 & 5 in the new CAO and each question will specify which version applies. You will find sample questions and answers in the Air Law book. Good luck!

• K320neo
  • Topic Author

K320neo replied the topic: Regarding Air law exam

Thanks a lot Bob !

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds