Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed air law

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

boeing777mark created the topic: Passed air law

Hi bob and Richard just wanted to thank you for the material you provide us with. Your practice exams are great, the forums provide so much added feedback and help and the your books are awesome. Managed to get a pass of 90% for air law on Friday at my first attempt.

Could not have been any more happier considering I was a little worried I would fail.

3 to go and next is AERODYNAMICS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Passed air law

Congratulations 777, well done and what a great mark. You should be proud of that. All the best with the rest of your study.

Bob

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

boeing777mark replied the topic: Passed air law

Thanks so much bob. Thanks for proving us with great material.

• valentinik_15

valentinik_15 replied the topic: Passed air law

Hi 777mark,
That's an excellent result. As I'm in preparation for the Air Law exams, do you have some good tips how you studied and are there any focus areas?

Thanks in advance.
JD

• boeing777mark
  • Topic Author

boeing777mark replied the topic: Passed air law

G'day buddy, Thanks a lot, my preparation for this exam certainly was a main factor in me getting the result I got. I mean I studied the AIP CAR CAO CARS just as much as I studied the Bob Tait books and practice exams.. I knew where everything was and could pin point where to find the answer to the questions in a matter of seconds. Study up on the publications. I highly recommend the Bob Tait exams as the questions are worded very similar but YOU NEED TO READ THE QUESTION 2X in the casa exam as they try there best to confuse you with the wording. I also brought the ground effect exam booklet which was great as I have always been use to just using Bob Tait, ALSO read the forums for Cpl Air Law but only read the recent ones as there has been a lot of changes. know VMC requirements, know your circuit procedures/give way/ know radio calls in the vicinity of an aerodrome (10nm) know take-off and landing separations, know the MR ( who can sign a MR and what you as a pilot can repair) know over water procedures with regards to life jackets ect. study on ELT's. study on everything than has to do with fuel/fuelling. And finally study up on ADIZ and prohibited, restricted and danger areas, what to do if you enter a prohibited area by accident. do you need a clearance to enter a danger area. can you request a clearance to enter a restricted area.

Hope this helps you out and let me know if I can help further more
Good luck and remember to read the bloody question and take you're time in the exam.

• Crankshaft

Crankshaft replied the topic: Passed air law

Hi 777,congrats for your passing the air law,and thx for your advice on preparation to the exam.
As you said, you pinned some tags on the pages of legal documentation like CAO,CAR,CASR ,Jeppesen etc.
Can we take the documentation to the exam spot with writing some key words on the tags and pinning them on the pages?

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds