Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Low Level Flying

• lalapopba
  • Topic Author

lalapopba created the topic: Low Level Flying

Hi there, wanna clarify some questions as I have my exams tomorrow!

Except by stress of weather or during take-off or landing, an aircraft must not fly over any area at a height lower than -

I chose 1000 ft agl because of CAR 157, but correct answer is 500 ft agl.

The way the question is worded, "over any area", it doesn't exclude populous areas, hence 500 ft agl will be illegal?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Low Level Flying

You are correct. Was that a question in one of our practice exams, or was it from another provider. I'm not aware of a question worded like that in our practice exams.

• lalapopba
  • Topic Author

lalapopba replied the topic: Low Level Flying

Thanks Mr Tait,

It's from your exam preps :)

Just some feedback. In the exam preps, I can't remember getting any 48.0 instrument 2013 questions. All the duty time questions are from the old 48.1. I'll just wing it for FDP questions and hopefully they won't be too tough.

A bit more practice on the duty times would be great. The 2013 Appendixes are so complicated with so many conditions; i'd reckon it'll be tough for those whose English is not their first language.

I'm going into the exam in about an hour's time, hopefully all goes well.

Thanks once again. Cheers.

• lalapopba
  • Topic Author

lalapopba replied the topic: Low Level Flying

with your materials, i got a 95%, not perfect but good enough!

thanks Mr Tait.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds