Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

does cpl air law helicopter have MET forecast Q's

• sears
  • Topic Author

sears created the topic: does cpl air law helicopter have MET forecast Q's

hi bob and students just wondering does cpl air law helicopter have MET forecast Q's. I havnt seen any in your prac exams but i have in AFT prac exams, could you please clarify for me as my exam is on Monday cheers josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: does cpl air law helicopter have MET forecast Q's

The helicopter met exam is exactly the same as the fixed wing exam. It's the same exam. I don't know where you are getting the practice exams from. Our met practice exams certainly do have operational met questions.

Bob

• sears
  • Topic Author

sears replied the topic: does cpl air law helicopter have MET forecast Q's

Sorry bob im wondering if the CPL AIR LAW exam has MET questions like forcastes and determing a alternate

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: does cpl air law helicopter have MET forecast Q's

I did include some Met questions because operational met does fit the definition of air law although it is not mentioned in the CASA syllabus. The feed-back I've had seems to indicate that the Air Law exam does not contain questions on Operational Met.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds