Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Highlighted CAR,CASR and CAO extracts to the exam?!

• calmpilot
  • Topic Author

calmpilot created the topic: Highlighted CAR,CASR and CAO extracts to the exam?!

Hi guys

I have a concern about my extract of CAR,CASR and CAO as some parts of it is been highlighted by a highlighter.

Do you think there would be an issue if i bring it into the exam?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Highlighted CAR,CASR and CAO extracts to the exam?!

No, there shouldn't be. CASA has approved the extracts and you can highlight to your hart's content. What matters is no handwriting or additional notes. Also, the pages must be bound - no loose pages.

• calmpilot
  • Topic Author

calmpilot replied the topic: Highlighted CAR,CASR and CAO extracts to the exam?!

Thanks for the reply. Just one more things, what about the content page for CAO in the extract? Is it still alright to be part of that?

Thanks in advance for your time and your valuable help Bob.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Highlighted CAR,CASR and CAO extracts to the exam?!

No. CASA has said all pages in the extract must be exactly as they are in the CAO, CAR or CAO. Index or content pages are not permitted unless they are part of the official document.

• calmpilot
  • Topic Author

calmpilot replied the topic: Highlighted CAR,CASR and CAO extracts to the exam?!

Thanks a lot Bob. You are a legend with your most straight forward and knowledgeable Aviation Books in Australia.

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds