Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

What to read for Air law theory?

• calmpilot
  • Topic Author

calmpilot created the topic: What to read for Air law theory?

Hi everyone

First of all happy new year to all of you.

Special thanks to Bob for his great collection of textbooks. I am doing my overseas CPL/IR conversions and luckily I was able to pass HPL first time.
I am going to start studying AIR LAW, however, I would like to know what source of books and materials I need to study?
I have Jeppesen and Bob's extracts for CAO, CARS and his Airlaw book.
I am not sure if I need to order the AIP or just go through up to date Jeppesen Airway manual?

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: What to read for Air law theory?

CASA advises that if there is ever a discrepancy between Jepp and the AIP, the exam will be marked according to the AIP. It's not likely that that will be the case. However, most students find the AIP more user friendly. However, if you use the AIP you will also need the ERCs VTCs and the PCA along with the ERSA.

Have fun!

• calmpilot
  • Topic Author

calmpilot replied the topic: What to read for Air law theory?

Thanks for the reply Bob.
I am sitting this exam next Tuesday the 24th.

One more thing I would like to know, is there any possibility if we add the content for the extract you have provided for CAR CASR and CAO? Is it legal or!

Thanks and have a lovely time.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds