Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

To find the details of the training required to obtain anight VFR rating you....

• Duncan
  • Topic Author

Duncan created the topic: To find the details of the training required to obtain anight VFR rating you....

Hi Bob/Rich,

I just got the following question in the online practice exams:

'To find the details of the training required to obtain a night VFR rating you would refer to -
CAO
CAR
ERSA
AIP '

and then the answer/explanation:

'The CAO contains the details such as the syllabus of training for instrument ratings and night ratings. The requirements for a night VFR rating are found in CAO 40.2.2
The correct answer is: CAO'

I looked up CAO 40.2.2 and it seems to refer solely to balloon night VFR ratings. Has this changed over to the CASRs now?

Thanks,
Duncan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: To find the details of the training required to obtain anight VFR rating you....

OMG. Another one. The details for NGT VFR training were found in the CAOs but now they are in the CASR Part 61 Manual of Standards Instrument 2014 Appendix 0.1

Thanks for that. I'll amend the question.

Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds