Header1200x385

× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

The 'old' CAO 48.0

• mnorgrove@live.com
  • Topic Author

mnorgrove@live.com created the topic: The 'old' CAO 48.0

Hi Bob,

Just a quick question, I have noted that in your textbook it states "The old CAO 48 is still applicable until 2016". Does this mean I can still expect to see questions from the old CAO 48 in the CASA cyber exam in a few weeks time? or is the old CAO now now longer applicable? Also could you please clarify if high-lighting text is permitted in the CASA exam.

BTW your books and trial exams have been fantastic, I have been doing the home study slog and scored a 98% in the CASA Aerody exam last month.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: The 'old' CAO 48.0

Hi Matt,

Yes, the old and new CAO 48 is still being examined so you will need to cover both unfortunately. Having said that, the questions from the new 48 tend to be quite straightforward and are drawn from Appendix 1, 4 and 5 usually.

Glad to hear you are getting value out fo the books and exams. Congratulations on your amazing result for Aerodynamics. Well done!

Happy studying!

Cheers,

RIch

• Basak

Basak replied the topic: The 'old' CAO 48.0

Your e text of air law still have old CAO 48.0 is that means there are questions about them, even if it is not applicable any more??

• Thank you received: 266

bobtait replied the topic: The 'old' CAO 48.0

The old 'CAO 48.0/48.1 dated 2004' is still a current document and will remain so for some time. Hence it will continue to be examined until it is repealed, within the various exams (along with the new CAO 48.1 Instrument 2013). I gather that the transition period for the change over to the new CAO 48.1 Instrument 2013 has now been extended to 31st October 2018

Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: Basak

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds