Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Page 121, CAO 48.1 instrument 2013, question 3

• Rabbit
  • Topic Author

Rabbit created the topic: Page 121, CAO 48.1 instrument 2013, question 3

Hi.

FIrst of all: @Bob Tait: There are two questions no. 3 on this page. The upper one is a copy paste error...

Then to my question for the lower question:
In my understanding, the FDP starts with the first duty and ends with the last duty, INCLUDING the Rest Periods.
In the answer of this question, the rest period is excluded, so the FDP ends after 18h of its beginning (0200 of the following day).

I am very confused, because the answer of question 3 on page 115 includes the rest period in the FDP.

Can someone give an answer?

I assume, that it will be an error...

Kind regards,
Rabbit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Page 121, CAO 48.1 instrument 2013, question 3

Hi Rabbit
According to the latest print of the Air Law book, the rest period is included in both of those questions. Also, there is only one Question 3 on page 121. Thanks for your feed back.

Bob

• beejay

beejay replied the topic: Page 121, CAO 48.1 instrument 2013, question 3

So just to make 100% clear, the rest period is included in the FDP ?, so for question 3 the correct answer should be (c) 14 hours finishing at 2200 today?

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Page 121, CAO 48.1 instrument 2013, question 3

beejay,

You are correct. This is an error. The rest period of a spilt shift FDP is included in the total for that FDP. The answer should be 14 hours, finishing at 2200 today. I'll get onto a fix for that question.

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds