Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

First pass on my Airlaw !

• Nebula
  • Topic Author

Nebula created the topic: First pass on my Airlaw !

Big Thanks you for the course with Bob and Richard !
As a foreign student from Asia, the first thing I am struggling with is Language and understanding the concept.
Bob and Richard are always very patient with students and try to explain in certain way to make sure I can understand. :woohoo:
Big Thank you for u guys ! I can never be happier I got my top three score in Nav (88%) , Performance(90%) and Law (88%), which I thought I will fail at first go.

Here comes the question I got this monday (we just consider the number is close to the exam)
1. appendix 5 duty limit:
you start working at 0530 LST, you will have 5 hours consecutive rest accommodation when is your latest FDP ? you need to input the number
2. Look up the transponder Mode A and Mode C on AIP GEN 1.5-10
If you are in a airplane fitted with engine driven system capable of continuously powering a transponder, which class is required?
class C and E only
3.Give you a UTC Time in Departure 0100 and Arrival 0300, You need to obtain forecast which is valid from
0030- 0330
0100-0400
there is 5 choices.
4.Deviation from Route or Track
You are using NDB as nav aid on route flying above OVC CU in class G, now you realize you off track and after you do a new flight planning , you decide to keep your track which will fly pass CTA , What is your tracking tolerance required ? (even tell you round out the number)
5 degree
5.2 degree
9 degree
No tolerance (answer)

I hope this will help you guys find this useful ! Good luck for law :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: First pass on my Airlaw !

Well done Em... errr I mean "Nebula" :D Thanks for the feedback on the exam and it was a pleasure to have you studying with us. See you for IREX!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds