Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Air Law Pass (Review)

• Fred1000
  • Topic Author

Fred1000 created the topic: Air Law Pass (Review)

Hey Everyone,

I have finally finished all 7 CPL exams with the help of Bob Tait's books and practice exams. Air law was one of the exams which worried me the most due to the large volume of books and 80% pass mark. However, in all honesty it was not that bad of a test. It has a different approach towards the way you study it, for anyone who is just about to start it my recommendation is to highlight every single bit of referencing Bob has written within your documents. I'm not joking when I say 98% of these references are relevant and will be in your test in one way shape or form.

I pretty much got to the point in my studies that when I revised through Bob Taits air law book and went through the sample questions my brain would snap to the document (CAO, AIP, ERSA etc) this is critical for when you sit the test as you do not want to be spending 10 minutes finding the relevant document.

I had a mixed bag of questions which were pretty much similar to Bobs ones.

- When are you permitted to smoke in a toilet (never permitted)
- VMC clearance in cloud questions (which level should you fly) hemispherical leveling e.g
- 2 FDP questions (48.1 old and Appendix 1)
- Designated remote area (reference on what a lane of entry provides i.e)
- Child seating allowances (was given two children 25kg + 55kg and 2 adults) 80kg so cant sit in one seat etc needed 4 seats

If you are at the point of knowing where to look for a question and average 90+ percent on the practice exams you will breeze though it :)

Regards,

Fred

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds