Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Air Law

• Greco
  • Topic Author

Greco created the topic: Air Law

I wrote the Air Law exam twice. No go. 70 then 73. Both times I changed answers at the end. Those answers became incorrect after being correct. So next time no changes.

My question is? I was told the exam gets harder on the third try? Is this true? Is it harder computer generated? Or a mental thing.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Air Law

Greco

You give CASA too much credit. Trust me, they do not have the capacity or the desire to adjust the difficulty of exams for individual student attempts. Just go back to the books and documents and have another bash. Good luck

• Greco
  • Topic Author

Greco replied the topic: Air Law

Thank you for the encouragement.

Another question. On a runway, how can you determine its length by the markings? Not lights, just runway markings?
One more? On a enroute chart, a danger area depicted an area such as D59. It does not have any altitude nor on the panel such as info on protected areas does it have info on D59. Is it therefore unlimited?

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Air Law

You will find some info on runway markings that apply to runways with various landing distances available in AIP AD 1.1 para 3.5.9 and the following diagram.

I have never seen a danger area that has no information concerning the vertical limits. Where did you get that one from?

Bob
Attachments:

• Greco
  • Topic Author

Greco replied the topic: Air Law

Bob,
Thanks for the runway info. I am in South Africa trying the air law exam. Most of the info is the same.

They give you a enroute hi/low chart on it the question is concerning D59 with the lat/long. No altitude limitation shown. The panel did not show any danger areas only prohibited.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds