Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Air Law Pass

• Aaron
  • Topic Author

Aaron created the topic: Air Law Pass

G'day guys,

Sat and passed Air Law this morning with 88%. Overall, the exam wasn't too difficult, but to anyone else about to sit it, make sure you know where you need to look to find the answers!

Had two FDP questions, got one of the incorrect as it showed up on my KDR

Only one more to go and that's Performance!

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Air Law Pass

Well done Aaron! Good luck with performance and don't forget the forums if you get stuck :)

Cheers,

Rich

• Tanser88

Tanser88 replied the topic: Air Law Pass

Well done matey! Only 1 to go then you can join the CPL exams complete club

• Aaron
  • Topic Author

Aaron replied the topic: Air Law Pass

Thanks guys!

I'll certainly do that Rich.

Cheers

• RY

RY replied the topic: Air Law Pass

Thanks for the info and well done Aaron (y)

• pilot_in_comand

pilot_in_comand replied the topic: Air Law exam

hi guys i'm new here
i have passed 6 of my cpl exam i only have air law left and i dont know how to study for it i have used Bob Tait for all the other exams but i dont know how to use bob tait for this one

i have done the bob tait online practise exams and passed all off them all above 90 and all with out reference to any of the ,car,cao, only the aip cause i know how to use it and once for a question on the ersa the reason i say i do not know how to use bob tait for this exam is on the practice exams on the book the ref to every thing is there. thats why im not memorizing where to look i just look at the refs so any advise
and i am so afraid of this exam :sick:
p.s thank you bob tait you a really a training pilots best friend B)

• Aaron
  • Topic Author

Aaron replied the topic: Air Law Pass

G'day pilot_in_command,

What I did is exactly what you're not doing, memorizing where things are. In the CASA exam, you are given no reference whatsoever, which is why it is vital that you at least memorize where things like Life Jackets, Passenger briefings, Classifications of Airspace etc are located as it'll save you time in the exam and you won't feel that added pressure as the clock ticks down.

Don't forget, you are allowed to place 10 tags in the AIP, 5 in the ERSA, but none in the CASR, CAO or CAR

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds