Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Air Law Study

• Aaron
  • Topic Author

Aaron created the topic: Air Law Study

G'day guys,

Air Law is my next exam and I've heard mixed things about it. I do have one question though.

Do CASA give you the reference to the relevant document to answer a question and you interpret it? Or do they expect you to find it without any aid?

Cheers,
Aaron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tanser88

Tanser88 replied the topic: Air Law Study

Hi Aaron,

Yes they do. They'd have to otherwise you wouldn't be able to give an accurate answer.
Passed mine last week with 93%.
I only got 2 FDP/tour of duty type questions. 1 from the old CAO 48.0 and 1 from CAO 48.1 Appendix 5. Make sure you understand those CAO's including CAO 48.1 Appendix 1, as I'm not sure which of those will be asked. I found that writing them down helped me heaps to understand them. The questions overall were surprisingly well worded. I knew most of them off the top of my head which saved me heaps of time. Also purchase Bib Taits practice Cyber exams as they're invaluable, as they'll make you flick through the AIP's and Law manuals to find the answers if you're not sure of them. So make sure you know how to use the CAR, CASR part 61 and CAO's and know where to look for information. The CAR's surprisingly have good contents pages for each of the volumes.
Anyways I hope that helps.

Best of luck with the exam

• Tanser88

Tanser88 replied the topic: Air Law Study

Oh and by the way the references they give are only for FDP and tour of duty type questions. Nothing else. So like i said. Know where to look

• Aaron
  • Topic Author

Aaron replied the topic: Air Law Study

G'day Tanser88,

No worries, thanks for that. I did hear that some people struggle with the FDP and Tour of Duty questions

Cheers,
Aaron

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds