Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CLWA Air Law Exam

• Tanser88
  • Topic Author

Tanser88 created the topic: CLWA Air Law Exam

Hi, I'm currently studying for my Air Law exam which I haven't booked yet. I'll admit I'm afraid of it haha. It's my last exam for CPL. Even though I believe I have a good understanding of the material and comprehension of the laws, I'm still scared. I completed the first of 4 practice exams that I purchased from Bob Tait and managed to get 98% in 33mins. Should've got 100% if I read the answer options given properly on one question. Silly mistake. I guess the reason why I'm afraid of this exam is because I've been told a mixture of things about this exam. Some have said it's well worded, some have said it's really ambiguous and poorly worded. Is there anyone that could shed some light on this and that has done it recently and can tell me how the exam is worded? As in well or poorly worded. Do they actually ask what they want you to know or do they expect you to read minds and be a part time psychologist? Haha I'm being paranoid aren't I? Oh and also what did the exam touch on, were there many FDP tour of duty type questions or not so much like a lucky few have seemed to get? Also do they actually refer you to a certain CAO 48.0 or 48.1 or 48.1 Appendix? Sorry for the "20 questions" I appreciate any assistance from anyone.

Thanks again in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds