Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CLWA Pass - All Exams Done. Thanks Bob!

• Michael
  • Topic Author

Michael created the topic: CLWA Pass - All Exams Done. Thanks Bob!

Hi All,

After months of self study, today I finally completed all my CPL subjects with solid passes first time round.
Bob, your books were fantastic and prepared me very well for all subjects. I'm sure they will continue to see regular use for future reference.

My exam results as they stand:
Meteorology - 87% (studied using ATC)
Performance - 86% (studied using ATC)
AGK - 95% (studied using Bob Tait)
Navigation - 93% (studied using Bob Tait)
Aerodynamics - 95% (studied using Bob Tait... See a trend emerging?)
Human Factors - 93% (BT)
Air Law - 95% (BT)

Air Law was, by far, my least favourite subject to study, but I found the exam to be quite reasonable with most questions clearly worded (and thankfully only two tour of duty/FDP questions).
Study with Bob and you can't go wrong :)

Also, thanks Bob and Rich for your continued support through the forums. Clarifying the finer points of each subject assisted me greatly during my final exam preparations. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your services to any upcoming CPL students

Now onward and upwards to IREX and ATPLs.

Cheers,

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Flightforlife

Flightforlife replied the topic: CLWA Pass - All Exams Done. Thanks Bob!

Well done Michael great results I sit Airlaw in just over a week can I ask were the FDP questions on the old 48 or the new 48.1
I have performance then AGK after Airlaw to finish CPL (BT self study also) looking forward to that day must be a great feeling :-)

• Michael
  • Topic Author

Michael replied the topic: CLWA Pass - All Exams Done. Thanks Bob!

Hi Flightforlife,

I got one question from the old 48 and one from Appendix 5 from the new 48.1. Honestly, FDPs were the weakest links of my study, but I had plenty of time left in the exam to work through them carefully, and thankfully they didn't show up in my KDRs. I also had Part 61 with me, but wasn't tested on any licensing stuff.

It is indeed very rewarding (and a great relief!) to have CPL theory done and dusted :) All the best for your remaining exams.

Cheers,

Michael

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds