Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Enr 1.1-41 avoiding controlled airspace

• Gaurav
  • Topic Author

Gaurav created the topic: Enr 1.1-41 avoiding controlled airspace

Hi guys,
I just received aip amendments 5 March 15. The table for ndb, vor, dr, visual tolerance distance is not there any more. I have to sit in the exam in next 10 days, there is usually one question on this topic in the exam. I am bit confused which instructions to follow. I think it should be new one. It's Aip book, Enr 1.1-41. Can please some one advise.
Gaurav

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gaurav
  • Topic Author

Gaurav replied the topic: Enr 1.1-41 avoiding controlled airspace

Hi guys
Just realised its aplicable from 5 March I am sitting in the exam before that so I have to follow the old table.
Thanks,
Gaurav

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Enr 1.1-41 avoiding controlled airspace

According to CASA, the exam questions are based on the document that was in force when you sit the exam. If you sit before the 5th March, use the old reference. After the 5th March, there will be no specific margin to apply to avoiding CTA except to remain 'well clear' or alternatively, get a clearance.

Bob

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds