Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed air law today & all CPL subjects done.

• CDGF
  • Topic Author

CDGF created the topic: Passed air law today & all CPL subjects done.

Dear Bob/Richard,

I sat the Air law exam today and passed with 85% this was the final exam I had to do on my CPL. I only followed the bobtait air law book and brought the practice exams which helped me allot & going through the forum topic was really helpful.
Want to say that your books are really good and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
Many thanks for the grate books and support on the forums & to all our mates in the forums. who point out really good helpful topics.
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Passed air law today & all CPL subjects done.

That's great news mate. Congratulations on a job well done. Now for the fun part. Please keep in touch because we'd like to know how you progress with the rest of your flying.

Bob

• CDGF
  • Topic Author

CDGF replied the topic: Passed air law today & all CPL subjects done.

Hi Bob,

Thank you so much again. Of course will surely keep in touch as im now getting in to IREX study and have already brought your IREX book :)
I really wish and hope that you will come up with ATPL study texts in the future.

• Thank you received: 0

getluke replied the topic: Passed air law today & all CPL subjects done.

Congratulations CDGF!

I am also learning from Bob's books for the UAV/RPA certification. I really think the books are tremendous value and find it easy to learn.

I am a new learner to this wonderful world of aviation but am quickly developing a passion for this and may end up continuing to learn more and start actually flying a real aircraft, opposed to a remotely piloted aircraft.

The forums are also valuable and the people within are reliable and friendly.

Good luck for the IREX study mate!

• CDGF
  • Topic Author

CDGF replied the topic: Passed air law today & all CPL subjects done.

Thanks getluke appreciate it mate.

Of course mate no second word about bobtait books hands down recommend it to anyone. I believe because Bob has vast amount of experience in his teaching career he knows how to put rocket since in to simple theory which is amazing. when I started my flying I used some books that came up with a pilot kit but i was bit confused with it and then a friend of mine recommended to use bobtait for my BAK exam well i did and from there onwards it was no turning back.

Like you said this form is a grate tool as well & every one is very help full hats off for that.

All the best & best of luck with your flying mate..cheers.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds