Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

When weather forecast/ops briefing mandatory

• nachofly
  • Topic Author

nachofly created the topic: When weather forecast/ops briefing mandatory

Hey guys, cant remember the exact question but it was related to the weather, when you can you fly without a weather forecast and the answers we're if you fly within 50 miles ,vicinity or less than 30 minutes of Flight time.

And the other one is when or why you gotta use 2000 code on the transponder.

Bought the air law exam prep module online and dont know why they ask for my shipping details. Is a software right?......yes it is... dunno why they forshipping details tho...

Best regards :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: When weather forecast/ops briefing mandatory

Hi Nachofly,

You can depart without a forecast only if you aim to get a forecast within 30 minutes of departure and if you can't, the weather conditions would allow you to return to the original airfield.

The transponder code 2000 is for civil IFR in class G airspace - AIP ENR 1.6 7.1.4 (b) .

Don't worry about the shipping address, it is included on the submission form for all orders with the current online store provider. The exam preps are an online service and there is nothing to be posted to you.

Cheers,

Rich

• nachofly
  • Topic Author

nachofly replied the topic: When weather forecast/ops briefing mandatory

thnx Richard..yeah the question was answered when I was doing the prep exam....thanx for that...gotta do it today in a few hours...

wish me luck.. ill keep you guys posted.

cheers

• nachofly
  • Topic Author

nachofly replied the topic: When weather forecast/ops briefing mandatory

passed with 82% .... tricky questions...specially with duty times... perhaps 2 or 3 questions were on the second time from the first test.... the best tip that I can give... is read the AIP and CAO a few times and learn where you can find the info.... I paint the tips of the pages on the most common sections like , cargo..or passengers or refueling and they passed the inspector's check.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds