Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Passed

• r.murphy
  • Topic Author

r.murphy created the topic: Passed

Hi All,

Passed the Exam today just with 80% :)

There was nothing new to me however just wording of the question.

Well that's three down. Next for me I think would be performance or navigation any recommendations ?

Cheers
Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Passed

Awesome Ryan!! Fantastic news - well done! Time for a party :)

818861 replied the topic: Passed

Good work ryan! i'd be more than happy with that!!

just wondering do you remember any questions from you exam u found hard? just looking for some insight into the exam, got it on thursdays! any tips and sections i should work on etc?

cheers
Dan

• r.murphy
  • Topic Author

r.murphy replied the topic: Passed

Hi Dan,

To be honest the questions weren't to hard it was more so just the wording. Just make sure you read the question carefully and understand what they are asking.

One question I got wrong was on Minimum distance between preceding aircraft taking off which I found a bit annoying because out of the four answer two where in the AIP, I guess one more correct than the other.

Others where on requirement for ELT, Maintenance by pilots , when can't pax been carried etc. As long as you have study through the text book and complete the cyber exams you should be sweet.

Just take your time.

There was three of us today that sat Air Law and only 1 failed.

Cheers

• Dino

Dino replied the topic: Passed

Hi ryan,
Is this ATPL Air Law or CPL? If ATPL, any study material you can recommend?
d

• r.murphy
  • Topic Author

r.murphy replied the topic: Passed

Hi Dino,

This was CPL LAW.

This was my first home study exam took me about 1,5 weeks all I used was Bob's CPL book and also looking through for fourms helped me out alot. Make sure you get the cyber exams as well.

Just make sure you understand ELT and Maintence by pilots and just read the question

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds