Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

OVER means INTO

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee created the topic: OVER means INTO

Hi fellow CPL study friends

I passed my Air Law exam today and got 2 questions wrong.

One was a stupid mistake on my part, it was about when a passenger cannot be carried on a flight, I chose 'on an aerobatic flight' but in hindsight... it was a dumb answer considering I had been a passenger on an aerobatic flight, the answer I think was mustering ops or low level training.

The second one I believe is bad wording in the exam question - the question was something about your aircraft straying over a Prohibited Area, what would you do?
One of the answers was "Nothing, as you are above the upper limit of the prohibited area"
All the other answers were related to how you would go about leaving the prohibited area.
I guess it is just about understanding what they mean, I actually had answered with what I would do if I was in a Prohibited area then changed it on my re-check through at the end after re-reading the question to say I would do nothing as I was above the upper limit (my interpretation of over).

Hopefully it will help you not to do the same as me...

Bob's book otherwise well and truly prepared me. There was a good cross section of questions from just about every part of the CAR's, the CAO'a and the AIP. So long as you are comfortable with finding stuff in the publications you should be fine.

now onto the last exam... Performance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds