Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Jeppesen and PRD

• nickr
  • Topic Author

nickr created the topic: Jeppesen and PRD

Dear Bob and team,

Currently studying for Air Law and am using Jeppesen documents (Only reason being I was able to purchase them off Ebay for a steal). I came across a PRD question and as far as I can tell cannot find that section in the Jeppesen documents and therefore unable to answer the question. Even the PRD references on the Jepps ERC charts dont appear in the correct order and some dont appear to be present at all. Since you can only take either Jeppesen or ASA documents (I'm assuming that includes the ERSA) i'm after any advice on how to counter this.

Many thanks,
Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Jeppesen and PRD

Hi Nick,

We must have missed your post and now it's quite late. The problem you mention is a real one when using the Jeppesen charts in an exam situation. They do not seem to have a simple list of PRD areas with associated times of operation and managing authority information as are available in ERSA. This will make it almost impossible to answer a PRD question of the type "What is the status and the hours of operation of R533?"

In real life flying this wouldn't be an issue because you would see the area you are interested in on your chart. For the exam though you would be stuck searching through all the Jeppesen enroute charts which would be a right pain...

Cheers,

Rich

• Bungee

Bungee replied the topic: Jeppesen and PRD

Just to confirm, you are likely to get questions in regards to hours of operation of PRD's. (Well I did anyway)
Cheers
Ben

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds