Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

CAO, CAR, AIP..... references in CASA questions

• sm1002
  • Topic Author

sm1002 created the topic: CAO, CAR, AIP..... references in CASA questions

Five down and two to go..... just ramping up my study for Air Law and I just want to confirm that the CASA exam questions actually include the relevant reference to the AIP, CAO, etc?

Sorry if this is a dumb question - but I haven't seen it asked / answered anywhere else

thanks

S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: CAO, CAR, AIP..... references in CASA questions

G'day!

Do you mean will the questions include a tip on where the relevant reference is to be found? I'm afraid that would be too easy. In the exam you will be expected to know where to look for the answer yourself (in case you don't know the answer off the top of your head).

One consolation is that the exam is open book, meaning you will have your docs with you. So, if you come across something you don't know you can rest assured, the answer lies somewhere in that massive pile of paper :blink:

The trick is to have as much in your head as possible before you go into the exam and know where the main themes can be found when you need to look something up. Brenton did an excellent index you can take a look at. You can't use it in the exam but it might help in your exam preparation. You'll find it mentioned in post #9 in the following forum thread:

www.bobtait.com.au/forum/air-law/626-exam-materials-#925

You should also go through the threads here in the Air Law forum since some very interesting questions have come up already. Good luck with your study and welcome aboard. You are on the home stretch now :-)

Cheers,

Rich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds