Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

How to spend my labels

• Todd
  • Topic Author

Todd created the topic: How to spend my labels

Hi there fellow aviators. I have my CPL law exam tomorrow and I am currently sitting here at my desk with my publications and a book of sticky labels in front of me. I just can't decide where to stick them! Does anybody have any suggestions or advice as to which sections of the publications would be of most benefit from being labelled?
Thanks in advance.
Todd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: How to spend my labels

Gidday Todd.

You had better be careful asking a question like "Where should I stick my tabs?" Someone might give you a rude answer!! It really is a difficult question to answer because everyone seems to have a different preference. If you have gone through all of the questions and references in the book, see if you can identify the ones that you couldn't answer 'off the cuff'. That would be a start. Good luck with the exam - let us know how you go...

Bob

• Todd
  • Topic Author

Todd replied the topic: Re: How to spend my labels

Hi Bob. Thanks to some really great texts and practice exams I just landed 98% for my CPL air law. I really wasn't expecting that! Thank you.
Todd

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: How to spend my labels

Way to go Todd! Congratulations on such an awesome result :woohoo:

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: How to spend my labels

That's fantastic Todd. What a great mark, especially for home study. You're a star mate! How many more subjects do you have to go?

• pannier

pannier replied the topic: Re: How to spend my labels

Dear All,

It seems that (pls correct me if I am wrong) one can print out content pages for the CAO and CAR rather than wade through the docs and have them "secured" in appropriate folders. I have done this for CARs and CAOs. A useful link for a summary of the CAOs is

www.casa.gov.au/wcmswr/_assets/main/down...ers/caochecklist.pdf.

PS: Does any one have a document trolley for sale? Concept supplies doesn't sell them...yet:lol:

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds