Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Performance question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Rounding Figures

402271 replied the topic: Rounding Figures

Hi FTAB,

Thanks for taking the time to write back. Appreciated. I will also have a look at frost and some basic Aerodynamics before I go in now. (I am doing the subjects a bit mixed up due to my schedule and available time.)

Thanks again.

Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FlyingThereAndBack
  • Topic Author

FlyingThereAndBack replied the topic: Rounding Figures

No worries at all, don't get too hung up on the aero's, but a quick recap will help, things like frost affecting boundary layer, and hence prolonging take off roll (Not weight and aerofoil shape), where as ice does affect shape etc. I won't give too much advice as most of that information is replaced in my head now with ATPL subject content :/

Good luck with your exam. Get your flowcharts from Taits material memorised and you can't go wrong. Take your time on questions, there is ample time in the exam, time you can afford, silly rushed mistakes you can't.

402271 replied the topic: Rounding Figures

Thanks again FTAB. Be careful....you may get recruited by Bob to instruct :laugh: Good job.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds