Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site. We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

G'Day

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee created the topic: G'Day

Hi there. I have been PPL since 1995 and have decided to go for my CPL after all this time. I have enough hours in the log book, just need to brush up on the theory! I fly out of YSBK

Bungee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: G'Day

Welcome to the forums Bungee. Look forward to "seeing" you around here :) Don't hesitate to shout if you have any problems.

Cheers,

Rich

• brentonrule

brentonrule replied the topic: Forum Assistance

I totally agree with Richard Bungee. And his offer to get involved and post questions is not a 'throw away line' - these forums are fantastic especially if you are doing study by yourself.

I have done CPL Law, Perf, Aero and also IREX and without these forums it would have been VERY difficult indeed.

You will find that people are most helpful and you will get 'detailed' answers to your questions that make sense.

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your studies.

PS: suggest that as you begin each of the studies, you have a look at all the threads in that forum. You will find some gems that will help you as you progress through the texts.

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee replied the topic: Re: G'Day

Cheers lads. I am sure you will hear from me as I self study. No doubt help will be needed!

• brook

brook replied the topic: Re: G'Day

Hi Bungee,

Are you as tightly wound as your handle suggests? Beware of sudden prop starts....

Good on you for taking the leap, its all fun from here and the CPL syllabus will answer a lot of the questions you were just "told" in PPL with an actual explanation. That is what I got out of it anyway!

Richard hasn't moderated me out of existence yet, I just don't know how to get "Karma" on the forum, if you figure it out let me know.

I think you have a get 5 good landings in a row and then Bob or Richard phones the flight school to see it if really is true, that might count for something.

Well done with commencing your "post graduate degree" in practical aviation. What state are you in?

Brook

• captainellzy

captainellzy replied the topic: Re: G'Day

Riddle me this brook for some Karma:

What gets wetter as it dries?

• Bungee
  • Topic Author

Bungee replied the topic: Re: G'Day

A towel... can I have some KARMA!

Cheers Guys...

• captainellzy

Haha it's an oldy but still a goody :D

Sure +1

• brook

brook replied the topic: Re: G'Day

Ice?

• captainellzy

Karma for thinking outside the box there Brook nice work :D

To the point that the water it once was starts evaporating I guess you're right!

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds