cgreening replied the topic: Permitted materials in CASA exams
I got 85%.
I can offer a few tips:
- Know your ERSA and AIP. Everything in the AIP will be in the ENR section. Have a look through what kind of info is in everything but the FAC section of the ERSA.
- With Bob's extract, I did the following:
- Printed double sided, hole punched and put in a ring binder. This way you can easily add and remove bits
- With the CAR section, you are allowed to divide the volumes with custom dividers. Find the CAR online and print off the table of contents at the beginning of each relevant volume. You will only need 3 out of the 5. Then highlight the parts that are in the extract.
- You can't put dividers in the CAO, so just go through every extract that is from the CAO and highlight major headings to catch your eye. Also pays to know a bit about what's in the CAO.
- The CASR is pretty easy, it's only part 61 and it's all about licencing, so you can do the same as you do with the CAO
- Try and condense all this as much as possible. If you don't know laws off our head then you will struggle with time in the CASA exam. The less material you have, the easier it will be to find a reference and get an answer. Between Bob's extract, The AIP and ERSA, you have plenty.
- Do Bob's practice exams. Money well spent.