Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL HPL question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

TEM Urgent Help

• Neville75

Neville75 replied the topic: Re: TEM Urgent Help

Well that wasn't much fun. At least I passed with 88%. 11 questions on TEM. Despite thinking I was well prepared, I I still managed to struggle with some of the choices which were very similarly worded. CASA sure have a knack to ask a simple question with a simple answer in a confusing way!

Thanks to all who've contributed on the TEM topic, know this area well as well as other syllabus areas such as: stress, perspective and the like. Thanks Bob, Rich especially for your input.

Neville

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: TEM Urgent Help

You're welcome Neville and congratulations on a good pass! Excellent B)

Cheers,

Rich

• Ray

Ray replied the topic: Re: TEM Urgent Help

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I sat the exam today and scored 95%. As others have said, make sure you know your TEM stuff - 11 of the 41 questions that I got were on TEM. I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of ambiguous language in the questions that I got - perhaps a result of high expectancy :laugh:

Interested to hear how others would respond to this one: You suffer a radio failure and whilst distracted fixing it you violate CTA without a clearance. Under TEM, what action should you take once you become aware of the CTA violation?
a) keep fixing the radio and advise ATC asap
b) check your aeronautical chart for the quickest route back into class G
c) follow the radio failure procedure in ERSA
d) conduct a 180 degree turn and listen out for instructions

Careful with this one!

• Hodgson

Hodgson replied the topic: Re: TEM Urgent Help

did you go for c?

• Nikolaou

Nikolaou replied the topic: Re: TEM Urgent Help

I would think this would be D as a priority you would need to resolve your undesired state

Feedback from anyone appreciated

regards

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds