Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

My First Ever Fail - Air Law @ 75%!..exam debrief

• brook
  • Topic Author

brook replied the topic: Failed - Air Law 75%! then passed 88% exam debrief

Thanks Richard (and sorry for my late reply)

It was indeed great to get that subject behind me :-)

I am enjoying performance - you are spot on! It is actually interesting. Good on you both for making the multimedia segment available!

Brook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nachofly

nachofly replied the topic: My First Ever Fail - Air Law @ 75%!..exam debrief

Hey Brook, nice posts, you have been very helpful, im converting my licence and i did the first try, i crashed and burned, no idea what i was dealing with, i just bought the required books and 20 minutes later went to do air law... i was shocked... first... no idea to find the info... or even which manual to use... i was with the mentality of expecting a strong index summary on the book... oh boy i was wrong, toked me 15 minutes of stress to find something that was remotely related to the question. Now I'm more prepared but still insecure.. i mean i can still learn a bit more...i read your questions list and im confuse a bit with a few questions, i know its being a while and you might not remember for sure but im gonna high light them and add a question... if you or someone tha is reading this could gimme a hand...

Best Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds