Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Air Law question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Questions regarding published answers in Air Law

• Aviatordan
  • Topic Author

Aviatordan replied the topic: Re: Questions regarding published answers in Air Law

Ahh, thanks for that, Rich! Possibly it's still in the VFG because it doesn't get updated as often as AIP and it's yet to catch up...? Either way it'll definitely be in my mind for when I take the exam!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jimbo

Jimbo replied the topic: Re: NDV

If you look at the Sept - Oct 2011 edition of Flight Safety Australia; in the Flying Ops Quiz, Question 4, you note that the term "NDV" has been deleted.

I found that just by accident, by doing those quizzes!!!

Jimbo

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: NDV

Excellent find there, Jimbo !

That's sorted it then. Looks like the term "NDV" can be put to rest. Oh well, another errata on the way :P

Cheers,

Rich

• Thank you received: 257

bobtait replied the topic: Re: NDV

Well - there you go! You learn something new every day. I'll check it out and make the necessary changes to the MET and IREX books. Thanks guys for the feed-back. I owe ya one!!

• Jimbo

Jimbo replied the topic: Re: NDV

Guess it just goes to show that there's a benefit in doing those little quizzes that someone in CASA put in that magazine.

I'm half-certain that I'd read it somewhere else too! Might have been in the front of one of the recent AIP amendments, although it's not in #68; maybe it was #67??

Cheers

Jimbo

• Aviatordan
  • Topic Author

Aviatordan replied the topic: Re: Questions regarding published answers in Air Law

Good find, Jimbo! It's funny the things that randomly pop up at the right time.

• Aviatordan
  • Topic Author

Has anyone got any good ways to study for this exam? I've already been through the text and done all the questions and everything in there but I'm still nervous. I just keep thinking what if they ask something in a different way to what I'm used to or ambiguously.

Any help would be great! Cheers!

• Aviatordan
  • Topic Author

Also, is radio telephony examined in the flight rules exam?

• Aviatordan
  • Topic Author

Did the exam today and passed with 98%! I got one question wrong regarding classifying operations. I was surprised at how alike the questions in the exam were to the questions given in the text book! It was great!

• Richard

Richard replied the topic: Re: Questions regarding published answers in Air Law

Well done! Great work. And there you were feeling nervous. Ha! You nailed that exam mate?

(sorry to have missed you other posts too. Mind you, looks like you didn't need them answering anyway! B)

Cheers,

Rich

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds