Header1200x385

facebook_page_plugin
× Welcome to the CPL Aerodynamics question and answer forum. Please feel free to post your questions but more importantly also suggest answers for your forum colleagues. Bob himself or one of the other tutors will get to your question as soon as we can.

Brooks Exam Pre-Brief - some gotchas that got me

• brook
  • Topic Author

brook replied the topic: Re: Brooks Exam Pre-Brief - some gotchas that got me

Hi Kc,

Apologise for my late reply, work has had the upper hand lately, sorry to hear of your misfortune there, its a bugger of an exam. Will drop some tips shortly into AGK which I passed, if you haven't sat that one then make sure you check them out...

Brook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Collie

Collie replied the topic: Re: Brooks Exam Pre-Brief - some gotchas that got me

Hey Kc do you have any of the questions that were given in the exam just wondering i got my exam in 2 weeks thanks

• kcallander

kcallander replied the topic: Re: Brooks Exam Pre-Brief - some gotchas that got me

Oh dear, how embarrassing - I just realised my spelling mistake. If there is one thing I hatei t is spelling mistakes - especially when I do them! That should have read 'passed' not 'pasted'. Oops!!!

• kcallander

kcallander replied the topic: Re: Brooks Exam Pre-Brief - some gotchas that got me

Hi Brook,
I'm resitting CADA tomorrow morning. Am very nervous and have had several dreams that I fail by 1. Have studied immensely hard for this exam however I do suffer from exam nerves and seem to lose all that I have tried to retain as soon as I sit in the exam centre.
My biggest struggle at the moment is the graphs. They all look the same to me - so today will be spent pulling them apart and memorising till I am blue in the face.
Happy to receive any tips you have on AGK - I am sitting that in 1.5 weeks.
Have you done MET and HUF as yet?
kc.

• kcallander

Hi Collie,
I am re-sitting mine tomorrow. What day is your exam?

kc.

• brook
  • Topic Author

brook replied the topic: Re: Brooks Exam Pre-Brief - some gotchas that got me

Hi KC,

The best AGK tips I can remember were in the exam brief gotchas I posted. MET was easy I found as long as you studied it and took some notes. I got my highest score in that one of 98% so was fairly happy. I haven't sat HUF yet but was told it's the easiest of them all. Aero wasnt as bad as AGK, but it did make sure you knew your stuff, and I did put some things down on CADA in the forum, so check it out first.

I know about the exam nerves, so now I study so much the last three days / nights before the exam (in between at least a couple of Cyber exams).

Just re-read the BT book and take some meaningful notes on points you think they will test you on, then sit the cyberexam.

Brook

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds